Friday, March 25, 2011

Quick Trip

Last weekend Janna and I decided to make a quick trip down to Southern AB. Raymond was splitting the wards, and my Dad got called to be a Bishop. Cant say I was really surprised when I found this out. My Dad is going to be a great Bishop.
It was a really fun trip. The kids were pretty good on the long drive. We stopped in Calgary for an hour on the way down. Balian had a bit of a stomach problem and threw up ALOT! Janna ended up changing his whole outfit, as well as her own.
Sunday we went to the town church meeting where they announced the new boundaries and Bishops. All the kids were there, it was super fun to be all together. We just hung out Monday morning. Grandma Dixie came and picked us up and took us to Barnwell, where we hung out with everyone for a couple hours.
We left Tuesday morning. The roads were a little scary. I counted 24 cars in the ditch from Reddeer to Edmonton. Once again the kids were pretty good up till the last 20 min. Then Bails just lost it, Malin wasn't to impressed either.
All in all it was a super fun trip. It was really nice to have a little road trip with Janna.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for road trips!! Not yay for a trip that is just 20 minutes too long!!! Boo

    ReplyDelete