Valentines day, what a holiday. We usually don't do much on Valentines day. Josh thinks its a big scheme Hallmark came up with. We went out for dinner a week or so ago, so we counted that as our "Valentines" dinner. Even so I wanted to do something to show Josh I loved him. So I came up with this. There was whip cream too, I just didn't have time to put it on the table. I had to take a picture before Josh saw it or I don't know if he would have let me take a picture.
Josh wakes up at 6:20 a.m. to be out the door before 7 to catch his bus he's on for an hour. To make it easier on him, I usually get up with him and make him a lunch, and some breakfast. Usually its just an english muffin, or either cream of wheat or Oatmeal in the microwave. I figured he might be getting a little sick of his usual. I woke up before he did so this would be ready when he woke up! I actually surprised him for once in my life!! He was mad at me all week cause I wouldn't let him have more then one glass of orange juice a day(so there would be some left for his breakfast). The night before he found the Pillsbury biscuits in the fridge and asked what they were for. I just kindly shut the fridge and walked away haha. He said he understood why I was acting so weird when he saw this haha.
Josh is an amazing husband. I love him so much, who wouldn't, hes pretty dang good looking if you ask me. I appreciate it so much that hes going to school, so he can get a good job and provide for his family. He is always making me laugh, so much I usually end up getting the hic-ups. He puts up with my crazy mood swings ( you'd think I was pregnant my entire life with the mood swings I have.). He's always there when I need him. I know he loves me, and Malin. He is such a good dad. Malin loves her daddy. Josh doesnt think so because she's turned into a little bit of a mama's girl but she really does. As soon as she hears Josh's voice she starts looking for him, and gives him a HUGE smile when she finds him. Its IMPOSSIBLE to feed her with Josh in the room. He's a worthy priesthood holder , and loves the church. I love him and cant imangine a world with out him in it.
What a cute (and yummy) surprise! Aren't husbands THE BEST!
ReplyDeleteWOW you are so nice to Josh! I can't believe you wake up with him in the morning to help him, I think on Valentines Day I told Andrew to be quiet and get out of the room so I could sleep some more!
ReplyDelete