Boy was December a busy month for us. I'm only now recovering.
Leading up to December, I was busy making three dresses for my little sisters wedding. BOY were they a lot more work then I was expecting. I think they turned out super cute though!! I made all of them except Tawni's.
Neechel married Scott Lowry on December 4, 2010!! SO CRAZY! I still don't think I'm quite use to them being married. We made a quick drive home, leaving Friday night, and coming home Sunday morning. Neechel looked gorgeous as always, and as happy as ever. For having a wedding in December the weather was quite nice. Malin was SUCH a good girl. Here's a couple pictures from her wedding. Josh was in charge of the camera, not a good idea. Don't get me wrong he is MUCH better at using it then me, but he just didn't understand that I wanted him to take LOTS! of pictures, he took a few and figured he'd done his job.
On December 7, 2010, Bailian James Terrance Mckee (I think thats the order of his middle name) was born! 3 weeks early!! What a stinking cutie he is!!! My parents came up and stayed with us for 5 days. I started making him a blanket a day before he was born, and was SO excited I was going to have time to just take my time and enjoy making it. WELL that didn't happen. Between my parents being here, getting sick, and getting ready to go down south I had 2 days to make it. It didn't quite turn out the way I wanted, but still pretty good.


Next thing that happened sucked!! I got the stomach flu. I was sick Monday and Tuesday. It was horrible, I felt like dying! then Josh got it on Thursday!!! His only lasted about 12 hours though.
We left to go home Friday afternoon. We stayed at my parents for a couple nights and had our little Christmas then. We got gift certificates to go on dates YAY!!! Malin loved!! spending time with her Grandparents they spoiled her rotten.
We spent the remaining time with Joshua's family. We went to movies, went shopping, just hung out and had tuns of fun. Malin LOVED! spending time with her cousins. She was having a blast with all the attention she was getting. We had delicious food, food and more food. On boxing day all the Fairbanks clan got together and had dinner and visited. We also had time to visit some friends!
We finally got a picture with Kaia and Malin together. They were born 10 days apart.

As much as we LOVED! being in Southern AB, we were very much ready to come home.
Recap. Left December 3rd to go to SOAB for Neenees wedding. Came home December the 5th. Janna had Bailian December 7th, parents came up December 7th. Parents left December 12. Got sick on December 13-14. Josh got sick December 16. Made blanket December 15&16. Went to SOAB December 17th, came back to Edmonton December 30. BUSY OR WHAT!!
Wow. That is quite the december.
ReplyDeleteWow, as well, that was a crazy month. We loved every minute we got to spend with you guys though.
ReplyDelete