Have I told you lately how much I love Malin. I have a problem, I love Malin way to much. I cant help but brag about her to EVERYONE. Lets face it, this entire blog is about Malin. I even dream about Malin. She is just the most amazing little girl ever. Here are 10 things I love about Malin.
1. I love that she is just so stinking cute.
2. I love when I got to check on her in her crib (when shes suppose to be sleeping) and all I see is the big grin smiling back at me.
3. I love when shes crying in her bed and I go in to stick her soother back in, and while i'm searching for her soother she grabs my hands with both of her hands in a death grip and falls back asleep with out me even putting the soother back in.
4. I love how goofy she is all ready, and cant wait till she cant talk, I dont think i'll ever be board again.
5. I love how strong she is and how she loves to play on the floor with her toys, and in her jumparoo,
6. I love how excited she gets when she sees me or Josh walk in to a room.
7. I love how when she gets excited or frustrated, or show any emotion really, she'll take her right hand and smack what ever shes touching 3 to 4 times. only ever with her right hand though.
8. I love how I know she loves me even though she cant tell me that.
9. I love that she's found her voice. She can be sitting there jabbering away and me and Josh will start talking louder so we can hear each other and that just makes her jabber even louder. She even jabbers back and forth to us, like shes talking to us.
10. I love the feeling I get from being her mom. I love how blessed I am to have the most precious little girl in my life. I love how special I feel that I get to raise one of God's most choice spirits. I love everything Malin brings to this family, and what she adds to it. I cant get enough of her and I dont think I ever will.
Hers some pictures of the little cutie... the last ones are some of my favorites shes just getting so big, and getting such a goofy little attitude.
WOW! She is way to big, STOP GROWING MALIN! I need to see this little lady soon! The more I see of her the more I see Josh. She is a good mix but I do se a lot of her Daddy in her. Lovwe the blog keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteShayla she is adorable and I love that you love being a mom!! So dang cute!
ReplyDeleteI Loved the post, that was great. I loved the pictures too, she is so stinking cute just like you said, HAHA. Mom :)
ReplyDeleteThat baby of yours is absolutely adorable! So glad we finally got to meet her.
ReplyDeletelooking forward to many posts and pictures!