Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Birthday/Thanksgiving/Aniversary

October is a busy month for me. On the 7th is my birthday, then Thanksgiving, then on the 11 is my anniversary.
We were going down to SA for Josh's grandma D's 85th Birthday party. I was so busy with packing and what not I totally forgot it was my birthday. Also cuz we decided to celebrate my birthday and anniversary the next Friday cuz Josh had it off school. Thursday Janna texted me and told me she was going to take me out for my birthday, this is when I remembered that hey i'm turning 22 tomorrow. Thats right people i'm 22... I feel old haha. We went shopping and I loved it. Janna bought me a skirt, and Josh (well I bought them and told Josh it was my present, hes not into surprises much no matter how much I tell him I love them.) bought me a shirt to go with the skirt and another shirt. I love the outfit I feel hot in it haha something I havent felt since before I got pregnant. Then we went out to moxies, where Malin was so kind and had a blow out. Then I went home and to my surprise my lovely husband had road the bus to get me some flowers and a card and chocolate. I loved them!!!! specially since I know how much Josh hates the bus and how much he hates spending money on things that dont last.... like flowers. He's such an amazing husband and I love him.
We drove down to Barnwell the next day. Malin is such a peachy bean. I just love her to death. She was amazing. She stared out the window for a little. Fell asleep. Woke up 2ish hours later, fed her a bottle then sat in the back with her and she stayed happy awake the rest of the way. We visited some friends in Barnwell who I miss SO! much. Then Saturday was Grandma D's party. It was so much fun. I love Grandma D she is such an amazing person. Almost her whole family was there, I think she was a little over whelmed, but frankly so was I, there were alot of people there. She had her hair done and just looked amazing.
We got a family picture, this was the first time in 11 years that Rick and Dixie were able to get a family picture with all their children. They have 10 by the way. The only one mission was Erins husband and oldest daughter. It was so neat to meet Josh's siblings I hadnt met yet.
It was so much fun to be there, so much so that we forgot to take hardly any pictures haha.
We went to raymond on sunday to visit my parents. THis also happened to be the day my little sister got engaged. CRAZY I know. She just seems too little to me, but I'm sure shes not, its just cuz shes MY little sister. We had fun talking and playing but it was a short trip and we couldnt stay long.
We made a short trip to barnwell to visit with Josh's aunt Mona and Uncle Daren, who were going to be at his parents. Also stopped at the drug store where i got THE cutest socks for Malin. By this time Malin had had enough. She was sick of all the new people and all the new places, she wanted to go home. So we left.
I told Josh all I wanted was a date. It had been along time since we had gone on one. Our upstairs neighbors offered to watch Malin for us. We went to Social Network and then out to dinner. Man it felt so nice to be out on a date with just Josh. I really took for granted our time together before Malin. I loved every minute of it. Malin on the other hand did not. We came home and found her bundled up in her blanket sitting in her bouncy chair staring at the wall with puffy eyes. She looked traumatized. I felt so bad for Kristi and Gregg. She started off good, then she realized we were no where to be found and she lost it. I think it'll be a while before we leave her again.
Here's some pictures of thanksgiving... theres only 4 and then some others of Malin.









No comments:

Post a Comment