Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Conference

Funny how things change when you get older. I remember when I was really young and watching conference my parents would pick out certain words like prayer, faith, etc. Everytime we heard these words we would make a little tick on a piece of paper. For every tick we had we'd get a penny. I thought it was so awesome that I got money for watching T.V. Then when I was a teenager I'd groan everytime my parents would even suggest watching the Saturday session, and id spend the whole two hours trying to figure out a way to sleep with out making it look like I was sleeping so I wouldnt get in trouble. Now I love to watch both days of conference.
I love that we were able to stay home and watch it. We had our upstairs neighbors and Janna and Stephen over. It was super fun. We made pancakes and just enjoyed ourselves. I really enjoyed listening to all the talks... the ones I was able to atleast. Malin did really well, and behaved herself, but really can you ask a 3 month old to sit quite for 2 hours. She lasted about Half an hour then she needed some attention. It was really funny though, when we first started watching she just sat there and watched like she knew what they were saying. Who knows maybe she did know, maybe she said to her self, " Hey I know that guy!" Anyways I enjoyed conference, and I enjoyed watching it with my family.

Heres Malin Watching Confernce



No comments:

Post a Comment