Wow it has almost been 2 months since my lil Malin has been born. Its crazy, I just look at her and wonder how shes grown so fast. I told myself when I was pregnant I was going to be the best blogger and record all of her cute lil achievements... well you all know how thats been. Boy is it alot more work then I thought it would be. I knew babies slept lots so I just figured when she was sleeping I would have all this time to clean the house, blog, bake and be a good lil house wife. Ya no i'm exhausted all the time. I take at least 2 naps a day. And then when shes awake shes just to darn cute to not play with and hold. So here are some of her achievements so far.
She has always been so good at holding her head up, ever since she was little she wasnt one to have a wobbly head. since she was about 1 month shes been able to hold it up with out help when you helped her stand. and now just a lil before 2 months when shes on her tummy she can completely lift it off the ground and look around for a good 10 seconds before she flops it back down.
When she was just new new after she was done eating she would stop sucking sigh and put her head on top of my chest and have a lil snooze. It was so stinken cute. Sometimes she just needed a 30 sec nap then shed start eating again.
She use to hate her bath, shed scream bloody murder through the whole thing, now she screams bloody murder when we take her out of her bath. She also loves showers!!!
She loves to stand. since she was about 3 weeks she been wanting help standing, and now she is just amazing at it. she can stand ( with help of coarse ) for ever! we'll even dance with her when shes standing and she loves it.
She is a smiling machine!! shes smiled ever since she was as little as a week. And no I dont think its just gas. At first it was probably not intentional on her part but after she was a month we could talk to her and tickle her lil chin and she would start smiling. She had her first laugh the day we moved to edmonton! it was so stinking cute. I could tell she had been trying to laugh the whole week before. Now she laughs all the time and both me and Joshua cant help but just stare and tell each other shes the cutest lil baby in the whole world everytime she laughs or smile, she just melts our hearts.
When you put her in her swing she looks up at the mirror and just smiles and laughs and talks to her self. She talks so much now. As soon as she wakes up from her nap if shes not hungry she smiles and talks to you till she gets tiered again.
Shes never really cried for longer then 20 min. Shes usually a pretty good baby. She has her moments but in all shes really quite happy. I can always tell when shes tiered cuz she'll be laughing one moment and then bawling the next.
She is a bit of a drama queen. its hard to explain but shes deff a girl!!!! shes got this cute lil whine she does all the time, and she'll just explode on you. Theres no gradual clilme she just screams. I call her the princess and the Pea because her sleeping conditions have to be just right. She will toss and turn and grunt and wiggle until she is completely comfortable. she has to have her soft blanket just right over her face.
When she was super little she LOVED being swaddled only way we could keep her happy. Now she has to have her hands by her face which is annoying cuz she always whacks her soother out.
She rarely pukes and I love her for that!!!
She is just the cutest little girl in the whole world and I love her and I love talking about her.
Being a mom is way different then I thought it would be. I love being a mom I just underestimated the way I would feel about my little cutie. I now go to the mall and find myself looking for deals for her instead of myself. I'm exhausted all the time but dont really care! I hate getting up in the middle of the night but love the bond I have with Malin when I feed her. I miss my old body soooooooo much!! and get depressed over it everyonce in a while, then I see her smile at me or stop crying when someone gives her back to me and I know it was way worth it. I'm all ready finding myslef thinking i could have another one in the next near future... we'll just have to work on Joshua haha.
All in all i love being a mom I love Malin, and I love the changes that have happened to my family since her arrival.
I'll have to post pictures later, its not letting me fore some reason.
As soon as i take pictures of the house I'll post about our new home in Edmonton.
Loved the new post Shayla, was just checking to see if you had added anything new. I love that little girl too and I miss you guys tons. Hopefully you can get your pictures to work, I'll check again soon. Love you, Mom :)
ReplyDelete