You know i'm really excited for the future. I'm excited for Josh to be done school, have our own house, to see my family grow, and other things. I'll tell you what i'm not excited for. Malin to grow up. Now you may think this is cute. How I love my little girl, and shes just so cute I don't want her to grow up so she can stay little and mine fore ever... well this is true. BUT the real reason I don't want her to grow up is because i'm scared of what her attitude is going to be!!! Imagine a 2 year old Malin... I dont really want to imagine.
Malin is a Drama queen. And if you hang around her for more then a couple hours you will soon realize this is true. We have been told from many people we have a diva, a drama queen, etc on our hands. Malin knows EXACTLY what she wants, and she'll get it. Last night we could not figure out what it was she wanted. She was playing in her jumparoo happy as can be when BAM! hysterically crying. She didnt hurt herself she wasnt hungry just started crying. That was at 3... she didnt stop crying till 8, and when I say cry I mean bawling bloody murder. She did have 2 short 30 min naps somewhere in there. By this point she was beyond tiered which is THe only reason I think she stopped crying. She was delusional. She was bug eyed and smiled and laughed at her mirror friend above her swing till 11. Another time she freaked out for no reason and bawled big crocodile tears for a good 10 min till I figured out she wanted her socks off. The second they were off nothing, tears gone and there was a smile on her face. These are just a couple examples.
So I now find myself dreading the future of when Malin learns how to talk. I'm hoping that maybe once she can talk she can just tell us what she wants so she wont get so frustrated and freak out on us... but I wont get my hopes up.
Its a good thing shes cute.
you're on a bloggin roll!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, that's great, seems to me I remember another drama queen when she was little. It's a good thing you were cute too!!!!! Look how great you turned out, so I wouldn't worry to much. I think Mailin is beautiful. Thanks for the blogs, having a great time reading them, keep them coming. Love ya, Mom :)
ReplyDelete