I MISS BARNWELL!!!! You know I didn't think I could love anywhere more then Raymond. I confess I might love Barnwell more. Don't get me wrong I still LOVE Raymond, but when I think of Barnwell I think of home. When I think of Raymond I think of where my parents live.
Why do I love Barnwell? Whats not to love. Its a small town which I most definitely prefer, BUT its only 5 min away from Taber which has everything I might need. A walmart, fast foods, grocery stores, etc. Its almost like living in a city but better cuz ur living in a town!!!! haha if that makes sense.
The ward is awesome. I felt completely welcomed and at home the first week I went. You get to know everyone cuz there is only one ward, one HUGE ward so it takes a while. But once you know your ward you know the whole town! You cant even go for a walk with out someone driving, biking, or walking by stopping you to talk.
I had alot of friends there!! who I miss. I think I had more close friends there then I have anywhere else. People are just too stinking friendly there.
In the summer u'll get a random call and the guys will go play soft ball or some other sport and the girls will just hang out and talk! play with the kids at the park! and just have fun.
You get to see the parade TWICE! cuz once isnt good enough it goes by twice so u get a good look haha.
I'm not afraid to leave my door unlocked, or walk out side at night.
You can walk from one side of the town to the other in probably 15 min... u know I dont really know where it starts and ends so maybe it would take longer haha.
It has some really pretty houses, and more are being built!! its growing.
and a million other reasons I'm sure but I have a screaming baby. To wrap it up. Barnwell rocks and Edmonton sux... well Barnwell is just better. Cant wait to go back.
It's nice to feel like you have a home. The three years will go by fast and then you will be back home and I can hardly wait for that, because then it means you and your family will be closer to us again. It is hard for me to have you guys so far away. You will have great memories in Edmonton though as well. Love you and miss you, mom :)
ReplyDeleteBLASPHEMY!!! :) dad
ReplyDeleteDivine Revelation.
ReplyDelete