Well back in September, the 27th to be exact Malin got her shots. Oh boy, I'm not excited to do this again at all. Broke my heart. Malin was so good though. I gave her some Tylenol a half an hour before we went hoping it would help. So we get there we weigh her, she was 11 lbs 4 oz and 24 inches. Shes grown so much she was 8lbs 5 oz when she was born. She was being so happy, just playing on my lap. There was another baby there just a week younger then Malin and she seemed so much younger. She couldnt hold her head up and she just seemed way younger. I dont really notice how strong Malin is till I get around babies her age.
Well we got into the little room and by this time the tylenol kicked in and she was doing the head dip thing where shed almost fall asleep then her head would drop and she'd wake herself up, it was pretty cute... till they stabbed her with 3 needles! Ya she screamed her head off and it was so sad, she was seriously looking at me like why are you letting them do this to me mom. I cried I felt horrible. She only cried for about 1 min then she was so traumatized she zonked right out in my arms and slept for the next 4 hours.
She didnt really get to many side affects. She was unusually very easy to upset for about a week after, but for the most part she was our smiling cute little girl, just a little more snuggly then before, which who doesnt love that.
Heres some cute pictures, cuz thats really the only reason people read blogs... well thats usually the only reason I read them anyways.
she is sooo darling!I can't wait to see you guys again!
ReplyDeleteYeah Malteser for being so brave at her shots, and yeah for you too Shayla! Andrew cried when Will got his, and now he'll NEVER come with me to take the kids to get their shots, it's REALLY sad. I'm glad you put up pictures, you must have seen my post about a post with no pictures, although even if you don't put up pictures, I still read your whole thing!
ReplyDelete