Thursday, November 12, 2009

So apparently we aren't too good at this blogging thing. Well we had a Halloween party and it was SO FUN! and yes we had it on Halloween so we are very behind. It was quite a stressful ordeal for me. I have no idea why I do this to myself. I love to throw parties, but when I have to much time to plan them I just keep planning and planning, and it keeps getting bigger and bigger.... which is what i did with my costume!!! o boy.





Yes instead of just find a paper bag (do they still make those cuz I haven't seen one in a long time) cutting some holes for arms and head and wearing it... I made a dress. There is a layer of fabric on the bottom in case the paper ripped, and then two layers of paper, the outside layer of paper is all crumpled up. I spent WAY! too long on this dress... it even has a zipper in the back. When I finally finished it I tried it on and it almost didn't fit... and the sleeves were SOOOOOO UGLY!!!! Joshua laughed his face off at me when I tried it on. So after a few days of sulking i took the sleeves off and just added some of my own creation... it turned out alright... but at the same time it didnt turn out anything how I wanted, but thats ok cuz people still liked it.
K so back to the party!! it turned out to be really fun!! I made way to much food and didnt have enough people bring stuff but thats ok cuz its better to have too much food then not enough right? Well it was a blast!!! we had our closet friends there and we just hung out and had fun all night. We started off watching the hockey game, then when I finally couldn't take anymore hockey the guys switched to playing guitar hero world tour, and then once again... they played hockey haha. The women (and Jordi haha) played games and then ended up what we do best... talking. I finally looked at my watch and realized it was 1:00!!!! crazyness!!! Everyone wrapped things up and were off by 2:00. I was way to tired to clean so yes... I left all the food and everything out till the next morning, i'm a horrible person I know! haha So all in all it was a very successful fun night, but I dont have a single picture of Joshua!! Dixie does and I keep meaning to get them from her, but haven't yet. So here are some of the very few pictures we do have.










1 comment:

  1. good post!! wish we could have been there. one day i'll start a blog. one day...

    ReplyDelete