Tuesday, February 9, 2010
19 Weeks.
Well I am officially the worst blogger EVER!! Well it has been quite a while since I've blogged last, and a lot has happened. I'm PREGNANT! which everyone all ready knows. Right now I am 20 weeks!! Thats right, I'm half way there! Seems like the first half has just flown by... I'm hoping the second half does the same thing. Well I feel like I'm a lot bigger then most. I know a few people due around the same time I am ( June 28th ) and you can hardly even tell they're pregos!!! But at the same time its nice to know the more I grow the more the baby grows. I haven't felt a definite kick, but I'm pretty sure I've felt some movement, but not 100% sure. Its kinda hard being a first time pregnant person, you don't really know whats normal or whats what. I'm starting to feel basically normal again, except for this lil pouch on the front of me. I like food again!!! and I'm not sick all the time! YES! its a good time. Heres a picture everyones been asking for. I'll try and keep this blog up better for the future!!! I'm sure once this lil guy or girl gets here I'll do a lot better job. Sorry about it being in the kitchen, I had to take it with my lap top, and that was the only place I could get it up high enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment