Monday, December 10, 2012

Malin Pretoria Anderson is TWO (July 8,2012)

I have to admit I'm getting a little teary eyed looking back at these pictures.  I cant believe my little baby is two.  She is just the sweetest little girl ever.  If you didn't know Malin, and just met her for the first time, you might have a different opinion. 
She is a crazy, never stopping, loud, aggressive, crazy, dare devil, crazy, two year old haha.  BUT, if you really know Malin, you know that shes is very caring, hilarious, sweet, considerate, an amazing big sister, beautiful, fun little girl.  She makes me smile everyday, and I cant imagine my life with out her.  I am never board (which isn't always a good thing) with her around. 

Things about Malin at Two years old.

 23.5 lbs, 32.5 inches
Almost potty trained.
Sleeps in a big girl bed.
Still loves her naps.
Starting to talk alot, and says a few small sentences.
Has a mind of her own.
LOVES horses, is obssesed with them.
Loves outside.
Loves balls.
Thinks she knows how to swim, loves swimming.
Loves her soother and blankie.
Loves Seviya, and making her laugh.
Has absolutely no fear, except for bugs haha.  Jumped off the diving board a week before she turned 2.  

She is just the sweetest and I will love her forever.  I am always blown away at how much you actually love your children.  Even on the days where I want to throw her out a window, she'll come out of no where and give me a huge kiss and say something like, I happy mommy, La you, where r you, o der you r mommy la you, and I know she is a huge blessing in my life and cant help but forget about the computer desk she just ruined with permanent marker haha.  I love you Malin, and don't want you to change the slightest.  I love my extremely goofy, confident 2 year old.



For her birthday, we went to the park, invited cousins, and had some cake!!!  My attempt at a cute cake!  It was so hot in my house and was melting.


 And once out side it REALLY started to melt haha. 


Being shy for some reason.  







A picture I actually like of myself.

 Had to add this cute one of Bails!  He's so little.
 All the cousins.

Just a few pictures I love of Malin.











Love you Malin.





 

1 comment: