I cant believe how bad I have been at blogging. I haven't recorded anything about Seviya. I'm going to try and remember as best as I can.
Month 0
Born at 0606 on March 18th 2012. 7lbs, 15oz. 20 1/2 inches. 50-75%
I never know how to document babies in months. So Heres a picture to start with, and when I say 1 month, know its 0-1 month, then 1 month - 2 month, etc... If that makes sense
One Months(April 18)
I seriously Love this little girl. We can all ready tell she is going to be much different then her sister Malin.
-She is all ready smiling, all the time, and its not just gas people.
-She has a hard time falling asleep, but once asleep even Malin screaming bloody murder in her ear wont wake her up.
-Doesn't have her nights and days right. Really liking Greys Anatomy at 2 in the morning haha.
-She sleeps with us in our bed so I can actually get some sleep. She will only sleep if some part of her skin is touching my skin. She also takes FOREVER to nurse.
-Is a great eater.
-Only cries if seriously something wrong.
-Loves getting her diaper changed, Loves her baths, Loves being naked. All very different then Malin.
-LOVES being held.
-Doesn't throw up.
Two Months (May 18)
-Weighs 9 lbs 12 oz. 25%
-Still sleeps with us, but she sleeps in her playpen for naps.
-Smiling machine.
-Is getting a little fussier, but still is such a great baby.
-Started throwing up. NOOO!
-Loves to be wrapped tight.
-Still Loves being held.
-Looks at toys, and tries to swat them.
-Horrible baby zits.
-Smiles at herself in the mirror above her swing.
-Honestly plays shy. Its crazy, didn't know 2month olds knew what the heck was going on.
Three Months(June18)
There were too many cute pictures for this month.
-10 lbs 21 1/2 in(May 18th) End of the month 10lb, 14 oz. 10-25%
-We moved, which means shes in her crib. Yay.
-Took her about 2 weeks to decide she likes her crib. Then one night it just clicked, hey this is where I sleep and its awesome. From that point on when she was sleepy, she wanted to be put down. Wouldn't even let me snuggle her a little bit. But it was nice that she would squack, I'd look at the clock, yup nap time, put her in her crib, give her her soother and walk out, and I'd have a sleeping baby in no time. No idea how I got so lucky.
-Wakes up 1-2 times a night.
-Still smiling!
-Rolled over
-Coo's
-Doesnt like to roll all the way. She usually stops and stays on her side.
All I can remember! GAH! cant believe I didn't write more down before now. Seviya don't hate me when you're older.
Four Months (July18)
-On July 12 so almost 5 months she weighs 11 lbs 13 oz, 23 1/2 inches.10-25%
-Trying to sit up by herself. She last a couple seconds then forgets shes sitting and falls over.
-Waking up once a night.
-Smiling and laughing galore.
-Loves cuddling. She has to have something under her arm to sleep. Usually her pink fuzzy blanket.
-Is rolling and wiggling all over the place. Starting to think shes going to be more like Malin then we first thought!! YIKES!!
-Is honestly the best baby. Hardly ever cries.
-Likes to roll on her side and stay there.
Five Months (August 18)
-Didn't get her weighed this month, but shes still a midget.
-SOO close to sitting by herself. Lasting much longer, but still don't have enough faith in her to leave her. (by 5 half months she was sitting good)
-Amazing baby.
-Loves Malin, Loves when Malin gives her attention. All Malin has to do is look at her and she starts smiling and lauhing her head off.
-Loves both her mommy and daddy.
-ALWAYS moving. Kicking her legs, and flapping her arms constantly.
-No more night feeds!! Just wake up about once to put the soother back in.
Six Months(September 18)
-13lbs 3oz 24 1/2 in.5%
-SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT. Its amazing. I didn't even have to sleep train her. She's always just gone to sleep once I put her down. One night she woke up for me to put her soother back in, she cried for 10 min, then fell back to sleep. The next night, put her down, and woke up at 630. I feed her, she goes back to bed to 8-9. And she honestly I haven't had to get up once since then (Nov 14 is today).
-Sits all by herself. She sits and plays so good.
-Happiest baby alive.
-Starting to be CRAZY!!!
-Says dadadada :( I'll say MaMa and she smiles and says DaDaDaDa. Josh loves it.
-Army crawls.
-Still loves to roll on her side and just stay there and survey the room.
-LOVES Malin, Loves playing with her, Loves pulling her hair! haha, Loves Loves Malin.
-Lets us cart her all over, and is just good.
-Started her on solids. She loves them.
Seven Months (October 18)
-Haven't got her weighed yet.
-Just loving life, wants to be a big girl.
-Become picker with whats she eats. LOVES cereal. Wont eat jared vegetables, they have to be those gourmet packages that cost a million dollars.
-Army crawls everywhere.
-Such a good baby.
-Still sleeps through the night.
-HATES her nose picked.
-NO TEETH. My babies take forever to get teeth.
-So close to crawling. She gets up on all 4s but wont crawl.
-LOVES her soother and blanket.
-Just loves smiling, and laughing and life.
Well I did an awful job at documenting her life. I'm going to add a whole bunch of pictures to up coming catch up blogs so you'll get to see how cute she really is!!!
She really is just an amazing little girl. She is so good and so full of Joy. I love her so much and she plays such an important role in our little family.






No comments:
Post a Comment