Thursday, September 22, 2011

Night Night

One thing about Malin that I LOVE! Is that she loves to go to bed. She takes 2 naps a day still, each nap being an hour and half to two hours. And goes to bed at 7, waking up around 7 or 7:30. Its great!! One time she was running to her crib and I said "hey, you have to go give daddy a kiss." She stops, hangs her head, starts crying, then walks over to Josh to give him a kiss. As soon as she's given him a kiss she ran for her crib!! haha. When ever she's playing with toys, and I ask her if she wants to go night night, she immediately drops what ever is in her hand and books it to her room.
Only thing bad about this, is when she wants to go to bed, she wants to go to bed, and there better be somewhere she can lie down. I've been in situations where I've been out, and just haven't been able to get her down on time. Its so sad, she'll just cry and keep saying nigh nigh.
Hopefully all my kids love to sleep this much!!!

Heres a cute video of Malin running to her room to go to bed.

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I miss her soo much! She's gotten soo fast! Holy she can run! Love you malsy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i love this. I hope my kids like to sleep. otherwise we may have problems...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little girls, she cracks me up and she's just so cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! That's hilarious! What a cutie.

    ReplyDelete