I HATE mice! Growing up we had lots of mice in our house so I did learn to tolerate them, but I still hate them. Couple days ago I was sure I heard mice chewing in the wall. They always stopped when Josh came to listen so he thought I was paranoid. Then the next day, there we are sitting in our bed watching t.v. (we don't have a couch) and there's this little mouse just sitting there staring at me! I scream at Josh that there's a mouse and it runs behind the dresser. So Josh starts poking around and he doesn't come out so Josh asks " You SURE you saw a mouse?" As if he thinks I'm blind as well as deaf! Then the mouse is RIGHT behind Josh. We quickly go get a empty cream puff bucket. It tries to run out of the living room but Josh blocked his path, and I was behind him. He decided to still try to go down the hall. Josh literally dives across the floor and traps him! THEN the only thing we could think of to slide under the bucket was my sewing cutting board (yuck). We then kindly chucked him a few houses away in the freezing cold hoping he would freeze to death. We bought traps the next day, and caught 2 more the very next day!!!!! AHHHHH!! Our mattress is on the floor because our box spring wouldn't fit down the stairs. So we are sleeping on the floor basically with mice running around our house, I have a hard time sleeping. I'm thinking there aren't too many more of them, cause I haven't seen or heard any today. Here's hoping!!!
Here are some cute pictures Of Malin because that's a happy thing.




No comments:
Post a Comment